Saturday 9 November 2013

[Article] A Crayon Pop fan(s) Pilgrimage Part 3: The Verdict

Deuh Hello,

First thing first, our cuteness overload girls should be on their way to the airport right now as I publish the blog. The weather is very gloomy and long showers since morning, maybe because the fans are crying to the sky as they leave. Have a safe flight, girls!

I hope you guys watched the Youtube video on Crayon Pop's performance by now. If you havn't, here it is (Recommended to watch in HD for the funny subtitles). 




But without further ado, I'll put more details about the show.

First of all, I suck in remembering Kpop stars' names, they all look almost the same. WHY, God?! WHY?!? I came without knowing each of the members' names, gotta ask the fans real quick... 

Thank god, they had name badges and I can read Korean. As you can see, they came on time to greet the fans briefly and had to go through the backstage (assuming that they had to go through Hwaiting chant with the label managers).

hello everyone, it's Crayon Pop for real, real not for play, play.

The stage was divided into 2 parts... I think. My crew and I were situated near the Sushi bar on the left wing and the newcomers and the so called Ouendans (cheering squad) on the right wing. Yes, there were A LOT of Ouendans with matching grey suits cheering the crap outta the show.


That's the exact reaction when you hear the Ouendans.


The group got my brownie points for trying hard in the performance. The place is kinda hot and imagine wearing a sweats and helmet under those 400 watt lights doing cardio workout. Although, I kinda feel sorry for Way for getting the right corner spot during the performance. She had to hesitate doing a spinning twirl or she might end up in the merchandise department (that's the reason I also had First Aid kit ready). 

Did I mention They smile a lot?! Now that's customer service right there! Smile, smile! For god sake, their song is about keep calm and keep jumping. 

The staffs did mention to keep autographs quick but we all know what we want! "To have quality moments with our cuteness overloaded stars" and made it the slowest autograph session ever. Fans had a brief chats, short interviews and get their phones, jackets, laptops and junks signed. As long as you ask, they are happy to do it. Now that's another service, baby!

Check out that not overtly done smile.

Every fans get to get special requests.
You want to sign on the cover, book, cd, clothes, posters, banners and cargo bag?


Yes, please. Sign on my cover but don't touch the face.

Gummi: Ehhhh, really?!
Paw: Yes, sign on the CD too. It's going to be a trophy!
You want black or blue marker? Your choice.

Go nuts and get your CD signed overload. You just need to ask.

You want them to sign the crazies? Go nuts!
Seems like 2 person used the wrong colour marker?
Way, Way...Wait! YOU GOT TO USE THE ORANGE MARKER!!


Our crew was queuing late for the video session and photo shoots till the last crowd started to head towards the autograph table. All the girls are just super duper cuteness overloaded cotton candy, man. Choa was exceptionally energetic waving and swagging and was mostly trolled by Bic and Tom as she's just right in front of us.


I like it, they like it (I hope), everybody is having awesome fun and great laughs. A fan also got overwhelmed with cuteness overload that she ended up bailing out screaming like a schoolgirl. Thank you, Anonymous for helping me out taking awesome polaroid-film of me and Way (Yay, I'm a Way fan by the way). Now I know the reason why Way got the dangerous right corner spot. 


Look this Way!! Please sign the paper helmet that's for the fans too.

Oh well, at least it was fun weekend. Until next time, Crayon Pop!
KEEP CALM AND KEEP JUMPING!


Crayon Pop, I wish them success for being so humble, attentive and passionate. It would be sweet if they can speak more english phrases in the future and another visit to Sydney would be most welcome. We will be cheering for you from Sydney.. Represent!!  


So... what's the final verdict?




Exactly...



No comments:

Post a Comment