Friday 8 November 2013

[Article] A Crayon Pop fan(s) Pilgrimage Part 2: The Event

Deuh Hello,


Now for a moment you've been waiting for, explained.

   

The venue is located in the heart of City entertainment quarter, the Event Cinema. As usual, overcrowded with Asians with their dancing machines and crane machines. Despite me living in Sydney for over 14 years, I'm ashamed to say this is my first time coming to the cinema.


As you walked in, there's a concierge handing out J Movie festival dockets (which I handed down to someone else again and bail out) and a $20 Cinema discount docket.



Once I arrived with Bic Boi here, we just don't know where to queue... Seems they have the queue for Crayon Pop and the movies together.



Once you see this sign. You're just glad you are in the right venue.


Seriously, this guy loves the Bar Bar Bar.


Yeah, JK Entertainment. I spot you too.


Apart from all that, I'm surprised with all of the fans with CDs. 


But enough with all that rant. Below is the most important part of the show for you guys who can't make it. Grab your popcorn for the 19 minutes of your life.





No comments:

Post a Comment